Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 Day Push-A Free Accountability Group


I am looking for 10 people. 10 people who want to change their life, day by day, little by little. There is no cost...just friendships, accountability, absolutely NO JUDGING, and simple daily tasks anyone can do. I will host this group for 30 days, starting December 1st. We will work to be a happier and healthier you...me....each of us. At the end of the thirty days, if you really participate, it will have lit a fire in you, the fire to believe in yourself like you never have, and that is all you need! Comment below, or message me if you want to be a part of this! I can't wait...

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm not here to sign up because I'm a coward, but, in appreciation of my readers and commentors, I posted this today: http://www.bigaandlittlea.com/2012/12/top-commentors.html. Do come over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read all of your comments and I appreciate everyone of you for taking your time to read my blog and respond to me :) Thanks!!