Monday, June 4, 2012

My Top 5 Pinterest Pins

I absolutely love Pinterest!  When I was first introduced to Pinterest, I was like finally, a website that has been designed just for me!!  I have gotten so many great ideas from Pinterest from recipes to nail polish design, hair styles, to kid craft ideas, etc. Some things I pin on Pinterest are just wish-items or things that I think are so awesome I feel a great need to share with others, or things that I hope some day to try! 


Here Are Some of My Top 5 Pinterest Pins
#1. Paper Umbrella Wreath: For some reason, I thought this was so cute and great for a summer party. I'm the least crafty person ever, so anything that looks remotely easy is good for me.
#2 Hot Pink Nike Sneakers: Love them! I should have these.  Make note to self to tell husband.
#3 Smoky Eye Makeup: No matter what tutorial I see, I still can't manage to get the smoky eye thing right, but I think it looks soooo great!
#4 Arm Sleeve Tattoo: This is such a great tattoo! So bright and feminine.  It also reminds me that I need to get my sleeve finished.
#5 Kitchen Area: I have always liked kitchens where there is an island and stools. I think it is so homey and inviting. Plus I love how everything is so white and bright (although white is not such a good choice with 2 boys) I just imagine sitting in this space with a nice hot latte and it pleases me :)

20 comments:

  1. New follower from facebook hop. YOu have alot of the same interests as myself. Love for you to follow back when you get a chance.

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm on my way to visit your blog. Thanks for following mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fellow blog hopper :) http://joni-holt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I love blog hops! I will be visiting your blog shortly!

      Delete
  4. I have a love/hate relationship with Twitter. I love all the ideas, I hate all the actual effort required to make any of them a reality. :-) If you get a chance, I recommend checking out my "Pinterest for the Practical" blog.
    I found you on the TGIF Blog Hop. Happy Friday! Marian @ just keep swimming

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Marian! I will check out your Pinterest for the Practical Blog..thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm scared of Pintrst and i'm giving it a very wide berth! I waste enough time faffing about on the internet as it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Pinterest is one more thing to consume your time, but I just can't help myself...I love it :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love the umbrella wreath, such a cute idea. I am obsessed with Pinterest too lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you ever make things you see on Pinterest or does it just stay on your Maybe Someday List...?
      I have made recipes and a couple kid crafts but that is it.

      Delete
    2. I actually have started making some things. I usually am pinning WAY more then I do haha. I am obsessed right now with pinning things for my son's birthday and redoing our house. I so far have used some ideas for making over our bathroom, living room and repainted furniture. I also have done quite a few recipes. I think Pinterest is really good for society lol.

      Delete
  8. Hi! I just joined TGIF Blog Hop and followed you via GFC. Hope to read more of your posts in the future! :)

    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for stopping by,I just checked out your blog too and it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those pink sneakers!

    I saw your blog from Mom's Monday Mingle.
    I'm now following you on GFC.
    I hope you follow mine back. Thanks!


    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will be on my way to check out your blog as well! Blog hops are such a great opporutunity to connect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Big Pinterest fan myself. It's like flipping through hundreds of magazine pages. Drooling over that fluo pink Nike's! Love!!! I want one too! :) Great pics!

    Just followed you on GFC. Hope to get a follow back! :) TY

    www.themommist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping my blog! I just need to start blogging more. Sometimes I overthink what I want to write, so it doesn't get done...screw that...I'm just going to do it :) I'm headed over to your blog :)

      Delete
  13. Hi!

    I'm Shar, your newest follower from the blog hop!

    Come visit me over at: http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    Looking forward to browsing around your blog!

    xoxo -Shar

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where is this blog hop everyone is talking about?
    Back to the point of my comment...I love those pink nike shoes as well! I also pinned them and I'm not even a runner hehe.
    Girlfriends Are Like Shoes

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read all of your comments and I appreciate everyone of you for taking your time to read my blog and respond to me :) Thanks!!